"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith." -- Margaret D. Nadauld

Friday, March 26, 2010

Addendum....

Tonight I was making (another) batch of this week's "As The Cookie Crumbles" entry.
I tell ya, when you find something good, you just have to run with it!!
I ran out of Rollo's and a quick trip to Walgreen's didn't give me any results -- not even in the Easter candy section!!! Argh!
It became apparent that I was going to have to improvise, so I grabbed my favorite chocolate candy.... Reese's Peanut Butter Mini's.
Why not?!?
I just want to let you know, that if you decide to make the Rollo's Cookies, feel free to turn them into Reese's P.B. Mini Cookies.
Mercy Agnes.
So good!!!

2 comments:

Wees said...

My hips expanded as soon as I read the recipe. But I can't wait to try them!

Yvonne said...

I cannot resist Reese's Peanut Butter ANYTHING.