"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith." -- Margaret D. Nadauld

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update:

I called the repair shop this afternoon and they don't have the new alternator for Max's car in yet.
They probably won't get it until next Wednesday.
That means I'm alone with my thoughts until then.
Oh my.


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sorry that it's going to take so long, but do share those thoughts ; )

thorkgal said...

There's a guy in our ward ( our home teacher) that has brought our cars back from the dead at half the cost. We love him, he's honest and great to work with. If you ever need his number, let know.
Stones told my sis her car was totaled, meaning the $1800 dollars to fix it is more than the car was worth. Well, this guy fixed it for $500. :)