Okay, I decided I would stretch the ole brain cells and see if I can come up with some random facts all by myself. I'm sure it will take 3 long days to come up with something -- and none will be very interesting.
Here goes!!! (I'm only going to come up with 12 because Thorkgal did such a great job already!)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. (I'm going to get this one out of the way first) My secret pleasure is Judge Judy. Yes, it's true. I don't watch Oprah, but I really enjoy a nice episode of the caustic judge. It's a great way to spend a half hour folding laundry.
2. I love going to movies. Comedies and musicals are my favorites. (That's why I saw Mama Mia 6 times in the theater.)
3. Potatoes are my staple food. I don't think I can cook a dinner that doesn't involve some form of the guber.
4. I like fruit much more than veggies.
5. Okay, I don't like vegetables at all.
6. I have worked in YW at least 10 out of the last 13 years. I hope to never leave it.
7. I signed up to be camp director again this year. Yippee!!!
8. I like driving and do most of the household driving.
9. I don't dance. I have two left feet. It's very embarrassing.
10. When I grow up, I want to move to the mountains of Montana so I can quit: doing my hair, wearing make-up, and wearing a bra.
11. I love to travel, but I'm a chicken when I go to new places. I'm getting better at it though. (You should have seen the anxiety attacks I had when we went to Disney World in 2000. I only had half as many when we went to Disneyland last fall.)
12. Cold weather bugs. It's a chore to put on a coat and boots, and warm up the car to just run to the store for toilet paper. SUMMER ROCKS!!!!