"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith." -- Margaret D. Nadauld

Monday, November 9, 2009

Denver, CO

I put this on my Facebook page too, but it doesn't hurt to double up:

I am going to Denver this week. Yup, it's the big WICKED weekend. I am thrilled beyond measure.

I have arranged my sub for my primary class.

My fabulous sister, Red, has worked hard and made all the travel arrangements...

My job is to figure out some fun things to do while we're there. The show is Friday night so we will have most of Friday afternoon, all day Saturday and a few hours Sunday. I have checked all the Denver websites for the "official" recommendations, but I thought I'd ask people what their favorite things to do is.

So here it is.... Have YOU been to Denver? What did YOU do while you were there? Is there something you missed that you wish you could go back and do again? What about the areas outside Denver, like Co. Springs, Aspen, any of the National Parks, etc.? We are open to just about anything.....

(Thank you!)

2 comments:

Sarah Miller said...

The Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs is pretty cool, they have a museum and stuff like that. But I don't know if you want to drive that far, I think its about 45 min.

-Ray

Yvonne said...

I have flown in and out and driven through, so I'm no help. HAVE A FABULOUS TIME.