"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith." -- Margaret D. Nadauld

Friday, October 1, 2010

Last Video

This is the third and final video of the elk bugling from our horse riding trip. The sound of the bulls is so thrilling to me that I wanted to share it! The bull that you hear (about 1:30 into the video) is directly across from us. We could hear him walking around, but he never came out of the trees and into our view. I guess he was shy and not as aggressive as the two bulls that chased that cow up the meadow!!

Again, there's nothing to see, only to hear.

Oh, and I put this on Vimeo instead of YouTube because I was having internet issues yesterday and I thought it would upload faster onto this service... (it didn't, but I was already invested into getting it here so I just let it finish. I think it took about 3 hours.)

So, ENJOY IT!!!




More Elk Bugles from Witch Valerie on Vimeo.

No comments: