"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith." -- Margaret D. Nadauld

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Question

I have heard that my blog causes problems for one of my readers and I'm wondering if anyone else is having a problem?

When she opens my blog, it opens itself up "a bazillion times" and she has to log off the computer to get it to stop.

If anyone else has this problem, can you please let me know? I don't know what to do to stop it, but maybe I can contact blogger and see if there is an answer.

Thank you!!

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

No problem for me.

gelly said...

I'm fine

Roger and Barbara said...

Good here.
Mom

Unknown said...

It doesn't do that for me. Her computer probably has a virus. If it was you, it would affect all of us.

Unknown said...

I have no problem either, it just takes a bit to load (of course that could just be because I have the worst connection speed here :D)

Sarah Miller said...

Our computer does that with random people, not just you. Stupid computers.....bet yet I can't live without it!

Corps of Discovery. said...

The only problem I have with your blog is that it invokes jealousy of your outdoor adventures and cookie cooking talents. -Devani

thorkgal said...

No problems.

Connie said...

I hope your friend doewsn't have a virus. I had that problem before, not with your blog, but with our computer and we had a major virus.

Thanks for the oatmeal cookie recipe in your previous post. It's good to get back and check out my peep's blogs!