"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith." -- Margaret D. Nadauld

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Boy Doing His Thing

Buttercup is at Youth Conference... her first and last as a YW (thank heavens they let the new H.S. graduates go, otherwise she wouldn't have had one Youth Conference her whole YW career). They went to Manti to the pageant on Friday night and Welfare Square and This Is The Place Monument today and this evening. ETA is around 11:30 tonight.

That left Inigo an only child.

Some would say, "poor kid." Others would say, "Luckyyyy!"

However you look at it, he was the focus of my attention the entire weekend. Sadly for him, I had my camera in my purse. "Sadly," because he is simply sick and tired of the "mamarazzi" always pointing a camera at him saying, "Inigo... INIGO!!! Look at me!! Smile! Are you Team Jacob or Team Edward? Inigo! Look at that ________ . Will you stand in front of it and smile? INIGO!!"

This slideshow is what happens when the "mamarazzi" takes the camera to Wingers and tries to capture every moment before the meal comes. It also shows the subject ducking under the table to avoid the shot. (Like a true movie star ducks to avoid the paparazzi.)

There's also a few extra "filler" photos -- from the Farmer's Market here in Florin to our weekend hike.

I give you My Boy... Being a Boy


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: A Boy Doing His Thing
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow design

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is he wearing a sweatshirt in the middle of June!
That hike looks like fun.

Yvonne said...

I hope Buttercup had a great time. One day I would love to go to that Pageant.

I'm sure Indigo will be very happy when Buttercup returns--for several reasons ; )

Connie said...

That Smilebox is very cool! Cute kid, I'd feel a little uncomfortable if a camera was in my face while eating popcorn. :-)
He's a good sport! You mamarazzi, you!