The Christmas Edition of getting to know your friends.Okay, here's what you're supposed to do: Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post that you can put up on your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper... a little effort never hurt nobody when it comes to Christmas time! Unless the gift is too big and you don't have a box, then a bag is okay.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Believe it or not, my kids are begging for fake, but I just tell them, "When you have your own house...."
3. When do you put it up? I try to get it up Thanksgiving weekend or the weekend after.
4. Favorite Christmas theme? Nativities. At least that's what I collect. I have so many that I can barely put out other Christmas decorations. I'm okay with that.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes. I. Do. But I like it mixed with milk or 7up. It's a little too thick and strong when you drink it straight.
6. Favorite gift received? In recent memory, I'd say my Nikon SLR. Love that camera!
7. Hardest person to buy for? This year, everybody!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Inigo or Buttercup
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Many (at last count 26)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL!!! There's nothing like going to a mailbox and seeing a bunch of cards in it!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Something that I already had and it worked perfectly. I couldn't understand why I needed a new one!?!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? This year's A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey. It's beautiful.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Apparently not soon enough!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup. Especially when a White Elephant Gift is required.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? What's not to love? Oh, my mom's tomato aspic. But that's the only thing that doesn't cross my lips during this season. (Sorry, Mom!)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes. Multi-colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Josh Groban's O Holy Night. I have only heard it once this whole season and it makes me very sad. that it's not being played more.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like staying home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I can if I sing the song. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen,
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? After almost 22 years of marriage I'm still looking for the perfect tree topper. I'll probably go with a star.
21. Open the presents? Of course! And open the new pajammies on Christmas Eve. The kids really look forward to that!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Stress. I'm done with it!
23. Favorite ornament or color? We have been collecting Hallmark ornaments since I was a wee child at home. So many of them have special memories. I can't pick just one.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Beef Wellington. But since the price of Tenderloin Roast is out of the world, we'll settle for Prime Rib.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Tangible things: A new lens for my camera. Intangible: A new client for Max and peace and happiness.
Merry Christmas, Everyone!