"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith." -- Margaret D. Nadauld

Thursday, July 30, 2009

You Just Thought You Knew Vocabulary!

New vocabulary words coined by Inigo:

Inspectigate: "I will 'inspectigate' this evidence and solve the mystery."

Gargoyle: "Mom, if I 'gargoyle' with the water after I brush my teeth, can I spit it into the bushes?" (said while camping)

Aqua-pied: "I will go ahead and watch TV all morning so that I can be 'aqua-pied' while you clean the house."

(There is one more hilarious word, but for the life of me I can't remember. When I do, I will add it.)

I expect we'll see these new words added to the dictionary in the next year or two!


Happy side note: My girl has returned from her trip to the Pacific Northwest. She had a wonderful time! Her Aunt and Cousins spoiled her rotten and kept her 'aqua-pied' from sunup til sundown. However, it's back to reality for her as she is now home and needs to help me get ready for a family reunion that will be at my house on Saturday: We're feeding 30 people breakfast before Max's cousin gets married in the Florin Temple.


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Too funny--that little Indigo is so funny.

Glad Buttercup had a great time.

Have fun with the family reunion.